4/13/07

In my room...



Well, we have already lost one battle...LOL! Jeremy is three months old and still sleeping in my room.....
So much for my lofty ambitions...
In fact, about half of the time he is still sleeping with us....
We are working on it, but I think it is part of his deceptive plan to stay in our room till he is ten...
I think whether he likes it or not though, he is going to meet his crib by the end of the month...
Not sure how that will go, and I am half expecting some sleepless nights, but we will see....
He doesn't have much choice though. He is going to outgrow the basinet!




The sheep are Jeremy's favorite toy....Every time I put him in the basinet, he smiles and talks to them. There is also a music box attached which he also likes. He is really going to really miss his bed...



1 comment:

Sandi said...

My kids started sleeping through the night at 1 month, so they went to the crib. My sister's boys were in her room much longer. They are 6 and 10 and make my sister go to bed with them until they fall asleep. Yikes!