5/31/07

Jeremy's New Favorite Book.


OK, you would think, that because Jeremy is only 4.5 months old, he wouldn't have a lot of interest in books yet..but you would be mistaken, because apparently...he does.
We kind of already knew this, because we bought him his first cloth book over a month ago, when he showed A LOT of interest in it at a book store....but yesterday, I went to a Discovery Toys Party at my friend Lauren's house, and I bought a couple of things for him including this book.
WELL....Let me tell you....we brought it home and read it to him before bed, and he couldn't get enough....The pictures have little flaps you can pull down, and every time we did, he would laugh.
He somehow figured out that he could turn pages, and so he kept trying to do that. When I finished reading the book to him, I put it down, and he started crying and grabbing at it!!! I ended up reading it to him three times...LOL!

We said peek-a boo every time we opened a flap.. and he thought that was a great game.....


Discovery toys is actually quite an interesting company. Apparently they have been around for a long time, and they have lifetime garantees on their products. The consultant even told me that if you find a discovery toy at a garage sale and it is missing a piece, they will find it if they can....
I am considering becoming a consultant just so I can get a cheaper price on toys for myself and the kids I babysit....
If you want to check out their products for yourself, click on this link....


No comments: