6/2/07

new born Jeremy...

This video seems to have been fairly popular on our You Tube, and so I thought I would post it again....
I CAN NOT believe Jeremy is already 4.5 months old...That is crazy. It seems like I was just holding this little bundle of bones.....
However, on a funny note...while he may not look like the newborn in this video anymore, I go to a coffee group for moms on Friday mornings at our church, and he is the oldest of the babies. He is also the SMALLEST one in the group. The youngest in age is 2 months old, and she is 15 lbs! Jeremy is 13.5 lbs as of this week......Wow! Tiny guy.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL!! I totally can relate Robyn!!! I have a small little guy too! I got Adrian weighed at 5 months and he was 13 lbs 11 oz! Small babies rock!

Robyn Jones said...

Adrian and Jeremy look a little alike.....